AML rules are conducted for everyone in the money flow. The objective of KYC guidelines is to prevent the Company from being used as a criminal elements such as money laundering or terrorist financing activities, intentionally or unintentionally. Customer Due Diligence (CDD) comprises the information about a customer that enables JETON to assess the extent of the risk, including money laundering and/or terrorist financing, composed by the customer.
Articles in this section
- Which documents are needed to open a Jeton Banking business account?
- How can I open a Jeton Banking business account and have EUR IBAN?
- What is the benefit of Jeton Banking for my business?
- How do I log in to my Jeton Business account?
- Can I open multiple EUR IBAN accounts? Screen reader support enabled.
- What currency IBAN account does Jeton Banking provide?
- What is the compliance approach of Jeton?
- How long does onboarding usually take?
- What are the non-serviced countries?
- What type of business entities are supported?