There are certain supporting documents needed to open a business account. Below is all the necessary documents that should be submitted to Jeton Banking in order to complete your application.
- Application form which must be filled and signed via DocuSign. This should take around 15 minutes.
- True colour copy of a valid passport and proof of address for each director and shareholder (owning more than 25% of the shares) or person with authorised powers of control or signatory rights. The accepted proof of address documents is the utility bills and bank statements which are not older than 3 months. Please note that mobile phone bills are not accepted.
- Certificate of incorporation or registration
- Commercial register extract
- Memorandum of association or articles of incorporation
- Shareholders register to identify the shareholding structure and ultimate beneficial owners holding more than %25 of the shares.
- Directors register certificate
- Certificate of good standing issued in the last 3 months.
- Source of Funds Declaration
- Company proof of address. The accepted proof of address documents is the utility bills and bank statements which are not older than 3 months.
- Organisation Chart
- Domain proof of the company's website(s) Besides the above mandatory documents, the following additional documents might be required for some industries.
- Operation license (*)
- AML/CFT compliance policy and procedures
- Wolfsberg’s questionnaire for financial and credit institutions. Filled and signed in the last 6 months.
- Recent certificate of incumbency for the companies incorporated in an offshore jurisdiction.
(*) The validity of the provided operation license for the restricted business models must be confirmed by the authorized Compliance staff. Such as:
- Licensed Charities/Non-Governmental Organizations
- Licensed Cryptocurrency services
- Licensed Gambling services of any type
- Regulated Forex Brokers