Unfortunately, due to security reasons, you will only be able to create one account with the same name, e-mail and phone number. Only one personal account is permitted per customer. You may, however, associate more than one bank accounts and currency accounts with your Jeton account and of course, you may associate any of your individual credit card and bank account details with your account.
Articles in this section
- How can I deposit using Instant Banking?
- How does Jeton Wallet work?
- Can I process any transaction to my account using somebody else's card or bank account?
- Can I change personal information registered on my Jeton Wallet account?
- Can I create several accounts?
- How can I accept the payment sent from another wallet?
- How can I change the language of the website?
- How can I change the primary currency on my account?
- How can I delete the registered bank account?
- How can I deposit money?