All bank withdrawals you make with bank transfer can only be made in to your registered bank account.
In order to be able to withdraw money by bank transfer method, you need to add your bank account or bank card to your Jeton Wallet account from 'Accounts and Cards' section.
To process withdrawal via Bank Transfer, please follow these steps;
- Make sure you have added your Account and Card details to your Jeton Account
- Make sure your account is verified (KYC)
- Log in to your Jeton Wallet account and click on Withdraw section
- Type in the amount you want to withdraw and click on 'Continue'
If you provide the correct information, your transaction will be approved by the finance department within 24-48hrs and send it to your bank account.
If you have given a withdrawal request and not received funds within the 24-48hrs please check whether;
- You have submitted the details correctly.
- Your bank is directly connected to the SWIFT network.
- There are no restrictions applied to your Jeton Wallet account.
- Your limits are sufficient to execute this transaction.
- There are no restrictions applied to your bank account.